Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"THANKSGIVING"


I am very thankful for this holiday season. I am very thankful for my beautiful children and my wonderful husband, the home that we have to live in and our health. I am so thankful for my family and friends, for the freedoms that we enjoy and for the love that the savior has for us and I in turn have for him.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my moms house this year and Blake was able to make it home on the morning of Thanksgiving. I always try to have all of my Christmas decorations up by Thanksgiving so that when we get home from dinner we are welcomed by the Christmas joy. Carver and Boston love the tree and lights. Carver makes sure that they are on all the time, all day long. Boston likes to look at the tree and I am very greatful that she doesn't care to much about touching it.


6 comments:

Emily M said...

YEA! A new post! Your kids are so cute- I love the picture of them in front of the tree. I am glad that you had a good Thanksgiving and that Blake made it home for it!

Larson Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I like to get my Christmas stuff up early too - the lights make it such a cozy atmosphere. See you next week!

Tami said...

Glad Carver is so festive and I hope your lights burn out.

Melissa Hernandez said...

We have our christmas tree on all day too, the problem is that I want to sit by it all day and watch christmas movies-making myself very unproductive! What a cute picture of the kids, that would make a cute christmas card! p.s. are you coming next Wed?

Kylene said...

They are so cute Julie. We put our tree up the day before thanksgiving too so that we could come home to it all lit. I miss you. We need to get together sometime! I wish I was able to make the girls party. Tell everyone hi.

Andy and Mallory: said...

Cute picture! I love Bosty's baby legs.