Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Christmas Survey, finally I'm doing it!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial?

Artificial with lights, I hate putting lights on trees.

3. When do you put up the tree?

I try to put it up on Thanksgiving day so that it is already for us when we come home from our Thanksgiving festivities.

4. When do you take the tree down?

December 26

5. Do you like eggnog?

Yes, I love it

6. Favorite gift received as a child?

I can't remember one in particular, my parents always did a wonderful job.

7. Hardest person to buy for?

Mom and Tami

8. Easiest person to buy for?

Blake, I take good notes through out the year on what he wants, Carver and Boston

9. Do you have a nativity?

Yes, my mom made a really cute one out of blocks and the kids love to play with it.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?

Neither, someday I will do a Christmas card.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

I don't think that I have ever had a worst gift.

12. Favorite Christmas movie?

Any feel good Christmas movie and the comedies like Home Alone and Santa Clause

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

Usually on Black Friday

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

I'm no telling

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

FOOD, TREATS, FOOD

16. Lights on Christmas tree?

Yes, white ones and colored on the outside of the house

17. Faovrite Christmas song?

O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

We like to stay home and we are lucky that ours families are close so that we don't have to travel to far, although this year we are going to Bear Lake on Christmas night.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

Yes

20. Favorite Christmas Memory?

I have lots, but one that I will always and never forget is the last one I had with my dad. It was a regular Christmas nothing to fancy but it was a memory of him, Carver and the rest of the family.

21. Open the presents Christmas eve or morning?

Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?

The crowds

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?

Reds, I am also particular about my wrapping paper matching and for this Tami makes fun of me

24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner?

It's a tradition in my family that for Christmas eve dinner we do prime rib and lobster. I LOVE IT!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?

I really don't need or want anything. It's so much easier when your a kid and you can pick out anything at the toy store.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I had alomost given up hope!

I will never again make fun of you for having your wrapping paper match your color schemes. I did not buy wrapping paper this year, I'm doing my best to use up everything I have so next year when I do buy it, my presents will match my tree.

Every year I get my hopes up in hoping that you'll send me a Christmas card....guess I'll quit watching the mail box. But maybe next year?

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض