Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Leaves








I told you that I wasn't very good at updating my blog.

With the leaves turning color we have trigs all along the back of our fence and I wanted to take some pictures because I think the color is so pretty.

I'm not the best picture taker but I thought they turned out good. I can't believe how big they are getting!

This past week we had to take Carver down to Primary Children's Hospital for and MRI. He has been complaining of headaches all summer long. We have taken him to the pediatrician and they thought he had a sinus infection. But when he was still complaining of them we took him to an ENT doctor (thanks Jackie!) He ordered the MRI to look at whats going on in Carvers head. The radiologist at PCMC said that his brain looks perfectly fine and that he is showing some sinus problems. So now we go from there.


He was such a tropper! I was so proud of how well he did. They had to completely sadate him which is extremely heartbreaking to watch as a parent. Blake and I are relieved that nothing major is wrong and hope that we can figure out something for him!




5 comments:

Tami said...

Cute pics! Bossi looks like she's almost as big as Carver.

So glad Carver is okay. Hope the situation gets cleared up.

Melissa Hernandez said...

your leaves look sooo pretty, I seiously can't believe how big Boston is already!! And I am glad that everything is looking okay for Carver, keep us updated on him!!

Emily M said...

Way cute pictures! your trees are gorgreous i love this time of year- I am glad that nothing too serious is going on with carver- hopefully the sinus problem can get cleared up soon!

Hayley said...

Julie,
I hope you don't mind me hopping over, but I wanted to tell you that I think your little fam is just darling! It's fun to see you now and then at the cancer center, though I'd rather run into you somewhere else...:). You guys take sure great care of my husband there! Thankyou.

Michelle H. said...

I am glad that Carver is ok. They both look so cute in the leaves. We are excited to see you soon!