Monday, September 15, 2008

ZOO

All summer long we have been talking about going to the zoo. So on friday we decided that we better go before it is to late. Carver woke up that morning a little under the weather but we decided to go any way. He had a blast! He is still talking about it. Boston was so so good. She never made a sound. She just wanted to ride around in her stroller and look at everything.





We don't get to do a lot of family "vacations" because of Blake's work schedule, so this was something that easy and so much fun to do together!







5 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

We wanted to go to the zoo too, but atleast you made it, we never did make it, maybe next year. Yah, this morning I thought you had decided to abandon the blogging world, I am glad you are back!!

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the zoo! You have to take advantage of the time you have together cuz it is few and far between I know how that goes! You need to call me when Blake is gone, more than likely Kevin will be gone too!

Tami said...

Cute pics! What a fun day.

Andy and Mallory: said...

Looks like fun!

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

I found your blog! I love it!!! I will peek in often to check out whats going on in the Ballard Family